- We require the services of a passionate Executive Chef with creative flair and solid track record a delivering quality and creative cuisine.
- Your natural leadership abilities and impeccable communication skills will enable you to share the resorts vision and ensure that your team is operating from the same book. Through a commitment to the very highest quality of cuisine and service you will surpass our guest’s expectations every time.
- You are hands-on in your approach and you are a natural ‘yes’ person thriving on achieving outstanding results whilst inspiring and motivating your team.
- Without question this role requires a very unique, passionate and talented individual who will possess the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of modern contemporary cuisine
- Lead, organize, mentor & train your team to the highest performance
- Set a benchmark for service, standards and productivity
- Engage strategies that control cost yet maintain standards & customer service
- Show initiative, creativity passion and drive!
- Applicants should ideally have several years experience in a Sous Chef or Executive Chef position and have experience in the five star market with banqueting, in-villa private dining, weddings and events as essential.
- Able to start immediately
The main duties of this role include:
- ·Manage food and wage costs according to set budgets
- ·Develop menus, standard recipes and specification sheets
- ·To be capable to challenge current trends in the gastro field and push the boundaries of creativity
- ·Be a hands on Chef and work with your brigade to ensure consistent delivery of all menu items
- ·Staff recruitment and retention in conjunction with the Personnel Manager
- ·Staff rosters
- ·Staff training and development
- ·Stock control
- ·Ensuring all staff comply with Food Safety and Health and Safety policies and manage Semara Resorts Control Plan
- Male / Female min. 35 years old
- Educational background from Psychology or Law will be an advantage
- Familiar with Hotel Standard Operation Procedure, General Affair matters and Indonesian Labor Law
- Have strong ability in giving training
- Good command in English both written and oral
- Computer literate
- Outgoing, Energetic, Passion & Enthusiastic Personality
- Based in Bali
- Able to start immediately
Please send your CV with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AYUNG RESORT UBUD is Recruiting the following Team Members EXECUTIVE CHEF – PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR – SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVES FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISORS – GUEST RELATION OFFICERS HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISORS (hotelierindonesia.wordpress.com)
- THE AMAROOSSA HOTEL needs : 1 EXECUTIVE CHEF 2 SOUS CHEF 3 DEMI CHEF 4 ROOMBOY 5 DRIVER 6 WAITER / WAITRESS (hotelierindonesia.wordpress.com)
- Looking For Corporate Executive Chef our Group (hotelierindonesia.wordpress.com)
- Sous Chef Series: Jason Schaan’s Grilled-Snapper Sandwich (williams-sonoma.com)
- Holiday Inn Bandung needs Executive Chef QCI Manager (TQM) Purchasing Manager Business Development Manager for Bandung based F&B Secretary Demi Chef De Partie Chef De Partie Pastry/Bakery Guest Service Agent GSA (hotelierindonesia.wordpress.com)
- When Does A Chef Become A CEO? (forbes.com)
- Sous Chef Series: Nate Macaulay’s Chicken al Mattone (williams-sonoma.com)
- Afro-Brazilian Executive Chef Creates Passion with Fresh Flavors (losafrolatinos.com)
- Nominate Rising Star Chefs for Albany winefest (timesunion.com)
- Mason Pine Hotel needs : 1 Chief Steward 2 Banquet Operation Manager 3 Sous Chef (hotelierindonesia.wordpress.com)